Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Gundam Deathscythe Hell MG *Update*

I got my new Deathscythe Hell and Heavyarms EW ver. last week. And I also did some research for about a week on how to nail it better this time. I must say, there's a lot of good builders/modelers across the web. I stuffed myself with a lot of ideas and finally I finalized my strategy/method on how should I build it.



Okay, so I began building my 2nd Master Grade yesterday and I used a different approach this time. I decided not to paint the pieces while they're still on the runners, instead I cut and cleaned them first then placed them in a Ziplock bag sorting out per section like arms, head, body etc.. so that when I'm about to paint, I don't have to memorize each piece again.

I will use several spray paint by Tamiya some of them are:

- Silver leaf (TS-30)
- Light Gunmetal (TS-42)
- Italian Red (TS-8)
- Camel Yellow (TS-34)
- Semi Gloss Black (TS-29)
- Brilliant Orange (TS-56)
- Tamiya Primer (Gray)

I'm trying not to rush this time. I want this to be perfect as possible. I had some mistakes in my Wing Zero Custom before and I'm trying not to do the same errors again. So far I'm doing a pretty good job at it. I'll make a full review once I get this done.

No comments:

Post a Comment